Sweet Potato Rosti
Serves 1 - 2
- ½ medium sweet potato – grated
- 1 corn cob – charred and shredded
- 1 scoop Bioflex Nutrition Carbfusion
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon ground coriander
- Salt and pepper to taste
- To serve *optional: Rocket, avocado, chilli, tomato and Chobani dip – flavour of choice.
- Grate sweet potato and squeeze between paper towel to remove excess water.
- Place all ingredients in a large bowl and stir.
- Heat a pan with coconut oil, take a spoonful of mix and drop into pan. Cook until golden on one side, flip and continue to cook through.
- When ready, place rosti on a plate and layer with optional toppings.
Per serve (165g)/100g
Energy (kj): 709/430 | Protein (g): 7.9/4.8 | Fat (g): 3.3/2 | Saturated (g): 0.7/0.4 | Carbohydrates (g): 24/14.7 | Sugar (g): 6.8/4.1 | Sodium (mg): 47/28