Spicy Beef Mince
- Coconut oil – for frying
- 500g ground beef mince
- 3 slices of lean bacon - chopped
- 2 beef stock cubes – dissolved in small amount of boiling water
- 2 cups water
- ½ brown onion – diced
- 1 large garlic clove – chopped
- 3 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1 can diced tomato
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 2 teaspoons ground coriander
- 2 teaspoons ground paprika
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Chilli – as much as you desire
- 2 scoops Bioflex Nutrition Carbfusion
- Optional toppings: Crumbly feta cheese and spring onion
- Heat a medium pot to a high heat.
- Add the coconut oil, onion, garlic and bacon and sauté until softened.
- Add beef mince and cook until lightly browned.
- Add all remaining ingredients except the Carbfusion.
- Reduce heat to a medium temperature and simmer until the liquid reduces – about one hour.
- Sprinkle over Carbfusion, one scoop at a time and stir in well to ensure no clumping. If the mix becomes too dry add 1/2 cup of water.
- Serve immediately on brown rice, quinoa or your choice of base and add toppings. This recipes is also great in tacos or burritos.
Per 280g serve / Per 100g
Energy (Kj): 1000/357 | Protein (g): 30/10.3 | Fat (g): 8.2/2.9 | Saturated Fat (g): 3.3/1.2 | Carbohydrates (g): 10.8/3.8 | Sugar (g): 4.6/1.6 | Sodium (mg): 575/205