Raspberry Choc Chip Muffins
- 1 packet Bioflex Nutrition BioCake in Choc Cherry
- 50g almond meal
- 1 teaspoon (5g) Bulk Nutrients Sweetvia
- 17g flour of choice - we used wholemeal
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 1 tablespoon butter of choice - melted
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons milk of choice
- 30g dark chocolate chips
- 30g fresh or frozen raspberries
- Set oven to 180 degrees.
- In a bowl combine all dry ingredients except for the chocolate chips.
- In a separate bowl combine all wet ingredients except for the raspberries.
- Make a well in the centre of the dry ingredients and add the wet ingredients. Mix well.
- Gently fold in the chocolate chips and raspberries.
- Divide the mixture evenly between five cupcake cases.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool slightly before moving to a wire rack.
- Cool completely before storing in an airtight container or glazing (glazing not included in nutritional information).
- Mix Bioflex Nutrition Some Like It Hot and coconut oil together until it forms a thick paste. Spread over the muffin and sprinkle with coconut and cacao nibs if desired.
- Store for up to three days.
Per serve (58g) / Per 100g Energy (kJ): 804/1390 | Protein (g): 5.6/9.7 | Fat (g): 12.5/21.6 | Carbohydrates (g): 13/22