ProtiBalls Four Ways
Makes 6 balls per packet
4 x Bioflex Nutrition ProtiBall Mix
For Chocolate Raspberry Balls
- 2/3 cup raspberries - fresh or frozen
- 2 Tbsp water
For Chocolate Peanut Butter Balls
- 2 Tbsp natural smooth or crunchy Peanut Butter
- 1 tablespoon water or coconut oil (if needed)
For Salted Caramel Swirl Balls
- 1/4 cup home-made caramel – (12 soaked dates, 1 tablespoon sugar-free maple syrup and 1 tablespoon coconut milk)
For Chocolate Banana Balls
- 1 whole banana – mashed
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon water
- Place each mix into four separate bowls.
- Mash raspberries and add to one mix with water. Stir to combine and roll into bites.
- Mash banana and honey together and add to one mix with water if too dry. Stir to combine and roll into bites.
- Add to one mix peanut butter and water blend and stir to combine. Roll into bites.
- Make caramel: Place dates, maple syrup and coconut milk in a processor and blend to a smooth, creamy paste.
- Add to last mix and stir to combine. Roll into bites.
For Chocolate Raspberry Balls per ball (20g)/serve 100g
Energy: 204/1020kj | Protein: 3.9/19.6g | Fat:2/10g | Saturated Fat: 0.6/2.7g | Carbohydrates: 3.7/18.6g | Sugar: 1.9/9.3g | Sodium: 13/64mg
For Chocolate Peanut Butter Balls per ball (18g)/serve 100g
Energy: 333/1850kj | Protein: 5.1/28.5g | Fat:5.2/28.8g | Saturated Fat: 1.1/6g | Carbohydrates: 3.5/19.4g | Sugar: 1.5/8.2g | Sodium: 14/76mg
For Salted Caramel Swirl Balls per ball (18g)/serve 100g
Energy: 296/1480kj | Protein: 5/24.9g | Fat: 2.7/13.3g | Saturated Fat: 0.8/3.8g | Carbohydrates: 6.9/34.4g | Sugar: 4.4/22.3g| Sodium: 20/97mg
For Chocolate Banana Balls per ball (20g)/serve 100g
Energy: 195/977kj | Protein: 2.9/14.3g | Fat: 1.5/7.3g | Saturated Fat: 0.4/1.9g | Carbohydrates: 5.7/28.3g | Sugar: 3.7/18.7g | Sodium: 9/47mg