Even when watching your diet, it’s nice to have the occasional treat—even better when that treat is low carb, high in protein and gluten free! Heart-healthy coconut and nutrient-rich almond meal are the key to these delicious cookies.
- 1 scoop (30g) Proflex Vanilla
- 1/2 cup almond meal
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp. low fat butter
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp. sugar
- 1/4 cup shredded coconut
- 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- Mix all dry ingredients together melt butter and cool, then whisk with egg.
- Combine wet and dry ingredients and mix until well combined.
- Roll 1 tablespoon of mixture into balls and place on lined tray.
- Flatten slightly and bake for 8-10mins at 180°C