Peanut Butter Pecan Protein Cake Pops
Makes: 22 x 22g balls
Difficulty: Super easy!
Time: 3-5 minutes
- 100g natural peanut butter
- 35g dates - chopped
- 50g pecans - chopped
- 2 packets Bioflex Cinnamon (or Vanilla) Pancake Mix
- 50ml no added sugar maple
- 50ml water
- Coconut to roll
- Combine all your ingredients into a bowl and stir really well. Only add half the water to start, add in the rest as you mix based on the dryness of the blend.
- Roll into equal sized balls and through coconut.
- Slide onto skewers and you’re done! Perfect for a party. You can store in the fridge for up to 1 week.
Nutritionals at a glance per pop Energy: 343Kj/81cal | Protein 5g | Fat: 4.5g | Carbohydrates: 4.9g | Sodium 43m