Peanut Butter And Date Cookies
Makes 17 cookies
- 2 tablespoon Bioflex Nutrition Carb Fusion
- 100g peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon butter - melted
- 2 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon rice malt syrup
- 1 teaspoon sweetener of choice - we used Bulk Nutrients Sweetvia
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 45g dated - chopped
- 130g almond meal
- 2 tablespoons milk of choice
- Pre-heat oven to 160 degrees celsius.
- Place all wet ingredients in a bowl and mix well
- Add all dry ingredients to wet ingredients and stir well.
- Spoon one tablespoon of the mix in your hands and roll into balls.
- Place on line baking tray.
- Press down slightly with a fork.
- Bake for 12 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from oven and cool completely on a wire rack.
- Store in an airtight container for up to 5 days.
Per serve (15g) / Per 100g
Energy (kJ): 248/1650 | Protein (g): 1.4/9.1 | Fat (g): 3.8/25.4| Saturated Fat (g): 1/7 | Carbohydrates (g): 4.3/28.9 | Sugar (g): 3.3/22 | Sodium (mg): 6/41