Peanut Butter Berry Cups
For the base:
- 2 tablespoons almond meal
- 2 tablespoons The Nutty Whey peanut flour (any flavour)
- 1 scoop Bioflex Nutrition Proflex in vanilla
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 1 teaspoon instant coffee - dissolved in 1 tablespoon boiling
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil - melted
For the top:
- 1/3 cup raspberries
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil - melted
- 1 teaspoon honey
- Cacao nibs
- Mix the base ingredients together well and press in to four equal sized silicon cupcake cases. Set aside.
- For the topping, heat all ingredients together in the microwave and mix well.
- Pour over base and scatter over cacao nibs. Place in the freezer - best overnight.
Per serve 40g/100g
Energy: 599/1500kj | Protein: 2.6/6.4g | Fat: 12.7/31.7g | Saturated fat: 10.4/26g | Carbohydrates: 3.7/9.4g | Sugar: 1.9/4.8g| Sodium: 13/33mg