Lemon Poppy Seed Protein Bars
Makes: 6 - 8 bars
- 2 scoops (60g) Bioflex Nutrition BioLife in Vanilla
- 30g coconut flour
- Pinch of salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil - melted
- 130ml milk of choice
- 1/2-1 teaspoon natural sweetener - we used Bulk Nutrients' Sweetvia
- 1 teaspoon poppy seeds
- 75ml lemon juice
- Zest of 1 lemon
- Combine all dry ingredients in a bowl.
- Combine all wet ingredients in a bowl and add to dry ingredients. Mix well.
- Press into a lined tin (a brownie or loaf tin works well).
- Chill for two hours in the fridge before slicing into bars
- Best stored in the fridge for up to one week.
Per serve (41g) / Per 100g
Energy (kJ): 405/987 | Protein (g): 6.8/16.5 | Fat (g): 6.1/15 | Saturated fat (g): 3.8/7.7 | Carbohydrates (g): 3.2/7.6 | Sugar (g): 2.5/6 | Sodium (mg): 61/148