Kane's Protein Rice Pudding
This recipe is a high carb, moderate protein & low fat food option to use post workout or as a clean dessert.
- 2 cups of rice (any type)
- 2 cups unsweetened Vanilla Almond milk
- 1 cup water
- 4 scoops of Vanilla Bioflex Proflex Protein
- ½ teaspoon Nutmeg
- ½ teaspoon of cinnamon
- ¼ cup sweetener (stevia or Splenda)
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- Sugar free maple syrup
- Combine rice, almond milk, water, nutmeg, sweetener, salt into a rice cooker.
- Once cooked empty the rice into a large container and mix through vanilla protein powder (pre mixed in a minimal amount of water).
- Once the rice and protein are combined add cinnamon to the top of the rice.
- Proceed to top with sugar free maple syrup.
Alternately you can also add a banana or berries as a topping. This recipe serves 4 people!