Frozen Protein Yoghurt Cups
- 6 tablespoons Greek or vanilla yoghurt - we used Chobani
- 3 sliced banana - mashed
- 2 raspberries - mashed
- 3 blueberries - mashed
- 3/4 teaspoon Bulk Nutrients' Sweetvia
- 1 tablespoon Bioflex Nutrition Proflex in Vanilla*
- Place two tablespoons of yoghurt into three separate small bowls.
- Into one bowl place 1/4 teaspoon of Sweetvia, banana and protein – stir well.
- Into the second bowl place 1/4 teaspoon of Sweetvia, raspberries and protein – stir well.
- Into the third bowl place 1/4 teaspoon Sweetvia, blueberries and protein – stir well.
- Randomly dollop some of each mixture interchangeably into silicon cupcake cases.
- Top with your choice of mixed toppings
- Place in the freezer to set for a minimum of three hours.
- Remove from cases and enjoy.
- Store in the freezer for up to one month.
*You can use any flavoured protein you desire.
Note: we used one drop of food colouring in each of the strawberry and blueberry mixes.
Per serve (66g) / Per 100g
Energy (Kj): 231/346 | Protein (g): 13.1/19.7 | Fat (g): 0.2/0.4 | Saturated Fat (g): 0.1/0.2 | Carbohydrates (g): 3.9/5.9 | Sugar (g): 3.1/4.6 | Sodium (mg): 31/47