Cookie Dough Protein Bars
Makes: 6-8 bars
- 6 tablespoons Bioflex Nutrition Proflex in Vanilla
- 6 tablespoons coconut flour
- Pinch of salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil - melted
- 130ml milk of choice
- 1/2-1 teaspoons natural sweetener - we used Bulk Nutrients' Sweetvia
- 2-3 tablespoons mini chocolate chips
- Line a brownie tin or loaf pan with baking paper.
- Combine all dry ingredients in a bowl.
- In a separate bowl, combine all wet ingredients.
- Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients and mix well.
- Press into lined tin.
- Chill in the fridge for approximately two hours before slicing into bars.
- Best stored in the fridge for up to one week.
Per serve (35g) / Per 100g
Energy (kJ): 513/1460 | Protein (g): 7/20 | Fat (g): 9/25.4 | Saturated Fat (g): 6.3/18 | Carbohydrates (g): 3.4/9.7 | Sugar (g): 2.5/7.1 | Sodium (mg): 61/174