Coconut BioCake Cups
- 1 packet Creamy Banana Mug BioCake
- 3 tablespoon coconut oil – melted
- 1 tablespoon coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon mashed raspberries
- 1/3 cup shredded or desiccated coconut
- 1 teaspoon sweetener of choice – we used Bulk Nutrients' Sweetvia
- Combine BioCake with one tablespoon coconut oil and coconut milk. Press into three silicon cupcake cases.
- Evenly distribute raspberries on top of the BioCake layer.
- Combine two tablespoons coconut oil and sweetener. Evenly distribute over the raspberries and press down.
- We topped with cacao nibs, but you can top with whatever you desire.
- Place in the fridge to set.
Per cup (52.3g)Per 100g
- Saturated Fat (g)
- Sugar (g)