Christmas Spice Protein Balls
- 100g dried mixed fruits
- 2 teaspoons orange peel or 1 teaspoon orange essence
- 1/4 teaspoon clove
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 packet Bioflex Nutrition Cinnamon Protein Pancakes
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 20g pecans
- 25g Brazil nuts or cashews
- 1/2 tablespoon honey or maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon coconut sugar
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil - melted
- Combine all ingredients, except the protein pancakes, in a food processor. Ensure not to make the crumb too fine. Slightly chunky is best.
- Remove the blade and stir through protein pancake mix. If a touch dry add some water.
- Roll in to desired sized balls and coat with almond meal or coconut.
- Best stored in the fridge
Per serve (23g)Per 100g
- Saturated Fat (g)
- Sugar (g)