Chocolate Chai Cups
- 150g dark chocolate
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil - melted
- 1 packet Bioflex Nutrition Some Like It Hot in Vanilla Chai
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- Melt chocolate and coconut oil together. Fill the base of each silicon case with two teaspoons and spread evenly to coat the sides. Place in the fridge to set.
- Mix chai, water and coconut oil to form a thick spread.
- Using damp hands shape chai mixture into flat disks, no bigger than the chocolate cases themselves and place into cups.
- Melt remaining chocolate if necessary and pour over filling to cover.
- We topped with chai spice coconut sugar and cacao nibs.
- Best stored in the fridge
Per serve (serve)Per 100g
- Saturated (g)
- Sugar (g)