Choc Fudge Slice
Makes 15 slices
- 150g Medjool Dates
- 1/4 cup chopped almonds
- 3 tbls cashew butter
- 3/4 cup cocoa
- 1 tbls vanilla essence
- 2 tbls honey
- 1/4 cup shredded coconut
- 1/3 cup desiccated coconut (and a little extra for rolling)
- 1 scoop choc Proflex *
- 1 tbls coconut oil
- 2-3 tbls water
- Roughly chop the dates and cashews
- Combine dates, cashews, almonds, cocoa, desiccated coconut and proflex in a food processor. Pulse a couple of times until dates and cashews are chopped finely and ingredients are combined.
- Add honey, vanilla and 2tbls water, pulse to combine
- Melt the coconut oil, and mix with cashew butter and add to mix. Pulse to combine.
- Gently mix in shredded coconut and remainder of cashews. Don’t blend as you want to retain the texture. If the mix is a little dry add extra tbls water.
- Press firmly into a small slice tin or loaf tin. Refrigerate until firm (min 1 hour). Slice in 15 pieces, enjoy!
* You can substitute any of our proteins & flavours, it just slightly changes the macros.