Choc Banana BioCake Slice
Makes 10 snack squares
For the chocolate:
- 200 grams dark chocolate
- 2 scoop Bioflex Nutrition Chocolate Proflex Protein
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
For the filling:
- 1 sachet Creamy Banana Bioflex Nutrition BioCake
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil - melted
- 1 tablespoon water
- Line a square or rectangle tin with baking paper.
- Melt chocolate and coconut oil together in the microwave over 30 second intervals. Once fully melted stir in protein powder.
- Pour enough chocolate in to the base of the tin to cover right to the edges. Set aside in fridge.
- Combine BioCake, water and coconut oil.
- Spread BioCake mix over set chocolate, leaving a 1/2 cm gap each side.
- Reheat remaining chocolate if necessary and pour over the BioCake filling to cover to the edges.
- Set in the fridge until firm. Cut or break to eat.
Per servePer 100g
- Saturated Fat (g)
- Sugar (g)