Caramel Peanut Butter Overnight Oats
- 1 cup oats
- 1 cup milk or water (for oats)
- 1/3 cup berries of choice
- 2 scoops Bioflex Nutrition Proflex in Salted Caramel
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 1/2 teaspoon Bulk Nutrients Sweetvia (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Thin peanut butter by mixing with a dash of milk or water.
- Place oats and recommended amount of water as advised by packet in a bowl - we used one cup.
- Add all remaining ingredients, but berries and mix well.
- Pour half the mix into a bowl or jar.
- Add berries at the halfway point and then cover with remaining oat mix.
- Place in the fridge overnight to soak up the liquid, or else a minimum of two hours.
- Top with choice of berries, cacao nibs, extra peanut butter, honey etc.
Per servePer 100g
- Saturated (g)
- Sugar (g)