BioCake Fudgy Slice
- 2 packets of BioCake Creamy Banana
- 2 packets of BioCake Choc Cherry
- 4 tablespoons melted coconut oil
- 4 tablespoons coconut milk or alternative milk
- 1 small banana sliced
- 10 smashed raspberries
- Line a small brownie or loaf tin.
- In a bowl combine the BioCake Creamy Banana with two tablespoons of each coconut oil and coconut milk.
- Press into a lined tin.
- Slice banana and place on top of the creamy banana layer so to not overlap. Scatter raspberries in the gaps.
- In another bowl combine the BioCake Choc Cherry and remaining two tablespoons of each coconut oil and coconut milk.
- Pour over the banana and raspberry layer. Press down with damp fingertips.
- Place in the fridge to set for a minimum of 30 minutes. Slice with a clean, sharp knife.
- Drizzle with some chocolate if desired.
- Store in the fridge if not consumed instantly!
Per servePer 100g
- Saturated (g)
- Sugar (g)