Banana Split With Protein Ice Cream
- 2 bananas
- Bioflex Nutrition Protein Mousse in Choc Honeycomb or Caramel
- Maple syrup
- Almonds or crushed peanuts
- Dark chocolate bits or cacao nibs
- Mixed berries
- Protein ice cream (recipe below)
- Slice bananas and place on desired plate.
- Mix protein mousse as directed and set aside.
- Serve ice cream, and add mousse either on the side.
- Add toppings in desired quantities.
- Enjoy immediately!
For Protein Ice cream
- 1 banana
- 2 tablespoons coconut cream
- 2 scoops Bioflex Nutrition BioBulker in Cookies and Cream, Banana or Vanilla
- 1/3 cup milk of choice - we used coconut
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 2 tablespoons Greek yogurt
- Place all ingredients in a food processor and blend until smooth and creamy.
- Transfer to a freezer bowl and allow to set for a minimum of three hours or best overnight.
- Allow to thaw for a few minutes before serving.
Per serve (214g)/100g
Energy: 1340/627kj | Protein: 22.4/10.5g | Fat: 8.3/3.9g | Saturated Fat: 6.2/2.9g | Carbohydrates: 34.6/13.2g | Sugar: 20.2/9.4g | Sodium: 62/29mg
Per serve (222g)/100g
Energy: 3046/1372kj | Protein: 10.3/4.6g | Fat: 23.9/10.8g | Saturated Fat: 14/6.3g | Carbohydrates: 139.6/62.9g | Sugar: 76.3/24.7g | Sodium: 282/127mg