Apricot and Raspberry Thumbprints
- 250g dried apricots
- 2 tablespoon almond spread
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil – melted
- ½ cup desiccated coconut
- 2 scoops (60g) Bioflex Nutrition Natural Vanilla WPI or WPC
- 1 tablespoon honey
For Raspberry Syrup:
- 100g raspberries
- 1/4 teaspoon gelatin powder
- 1/2 teaspon Bulk Nutrients Sweetvia
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla essence
- Place all base ingredients in a blender and process until well combined.
- Add an extra 1/2 tablespoon of almond spread if the mixture is too dry.
- Shape into cookies and press your thumb gently into the center to create a well (the sides may crack a bit, that’s okay.)
- Heat raspberries in the microwave for 30 seconds or until soft. Stir in gelatin, vanilla and Sweetvia.
- Place a small dollop of raspberry mix into the well in the cookies.
- Best stored in the fridge for up to one week.
Per serve (20g) / Per 100g Energy (Kj): 266/1280 | Protein: 3.1/15 | Fat (g): 3/14 | Saturated Fat (g): 1.8/8.7 | Carbohydrates (g): 4.9/23.7 | Sugar (g): 4.8/22.9 | Sodium (mg): 9/42