Apricot And Coconut Slice
- 2 scoops (60g) Bioflex Nutrition Proflex in Vanilla
- 170g dried apricots - soaked in water for one hour
- 100g shredded coconut
- 1/3 cup rice malt syrup or honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- Place all ingredients in a mini food processor and blend until combined. Apricots may remain chunky.
- Place into a lined brownie or loaf tin and press down well.
- Place in the fridge to set for one to two hours.
- Drizzle with melted chocolate if desired.
- Once set, remove from tin and slice with a shape knife.
- Best consumed within 4-6 days and stored in the fridge.
Per serve (42g)/ Per 100g
Energy (kJ): 640/1520 | Protein (g): 7.2/17 | Fat (g): 6.6/15.7 | Saturated Fat (g): 5.3/12.5 | Carbohydrates (g): 14.3/34 | Sugar (g): 12.8/30.5 | Sodium (mg): 19/46