Makes 6 slices
- 1 ½ cups whole oats
- 1 scoop Bioflex Nutrition Proflex in Salted Caramel
- 3 tablespoons organic butter
- 30g rice malt syrup
- 1 tablespoon coconut sugar
- ½ cup cashew nuts - chopped
- Line a square brownie tin.
- Melt organic butter and rice malt syrup together. Stir in coconut sugar.
- Add all other ingredients and mix together until well combined.
- Press into tin, firmly (we find wet hands prevent the mixture from sticking).
- Drizzle with melted milk or dark chocolate if desired.
- Place in the fridge to set for one to two hours.
- Best stored in an airtight container in the fridge for up to one week.
Per serve (35.3g) / Per 100g
Energy (kj): 703/1990 | Protein (g): 5.7/16.2 | Fat (g): 9.9/28.1 | Saturated Fat (g): 4.1/11.6 | Carbohydrates (g): 13.2/37.4 | Sugar (g): 2.7/5.6 | Sodium (mg): 8/23