Kane's Protein Rice Pudding
This is a high carb, moderate protein and low fat recipe option to use as a post workout snack or as a clean dessert. The instructions below are to serve four people or a couple of very hungry people!
- 4 scoops (120g) Bioflex Nutrition Proflex in Vanilla
- 2 cups of rice - any type
- 2 cups unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1 cup water
- ½ teaspoon nutmeg
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ cup sweetener of choice
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- Splash of sugar free maple syrup
- Combine rice, almond milk, water, nutmeg, sweetener and salt in a rice cooker.
- Once cooked empty the rice into a large container and mix through vanilla protein powder (pre mixed in a minimal amount of water).
- Once the rice and protein are combined add cinnamon to the top of the rice.
- Proceed to top with sugar free maple syrup.
- Alternately you can also add a banana or berries as a topping.